To receive a PDF copy of the taxonomy, please subscribe to my mailing list. Once you subscribe, I will email you the taxonomy. I will also use the mailing list as a way to keep you updated on any future revisions to the taxonomy as well as updates on new posts on the Luminaris blog. I will respect your time and privacy by not spamming your email.
- Taxonomy overview and links to blog posts
- Meeting Diverse Students' Needs with UDL
- What Do 21st Century Skills Look Like in the College Classroom?
- The Scholarly Teacher Blog
- Faculty Focus Blog
- Bowen, J. A. (2012). Teaching Naked: How Moving Technology Out of Your College Classroom Will Improve Student Learning. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass
- Nilson, L.B. (2010). Teaching at its Best: A Research-Based Resource for College Instructors (3rd ed.). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, Inc.
- Fink, L.D. (2013). Creating Significant Learning Experiences: An Integrated Approach to Designing College Courses. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Weimer, M. (2002). Learner-centered teaching: Five key changes to practice. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.